New member in South Wales

Introduce yourself to the group. The forum was updated in January 2012, with many new features to help members develop their Heir Hunting business. New to the forum? you need to register top right for link. Only HHA members and certain invited people can join the forum and your email address must be pre-approved. Members should be able to join, any troubles contact us.
davec
New Forum Member

New member in South Wales

Postby davec » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Hi all,
My name is Dave and have just found this site. Here is a bit of background on myself. Aged 44, I am a mature student at Swansea University. Studying for a joint hons in history and medieval studies I am just about to finish my second of three years. I recently completed my own family tree (took three years on and off)! Having experience in archive work, research and history in general, the thought of doing research for a living is rather exciting. Only one question then, is it possible to earn a living as a probate researcher? I am familiar with running my own business as I did so for twenty years before going back to full time study but is there the demand ?
I look forward to chatting with you all on what is truly a fascinating topic
Dave.

Return to “New Members”