Currently there over 12,000 unclaimed estates of people who have died without making a will in England and Wales alone and who left fortunes often ranging from a few thousand pounds to potentially millions.
At present no entitled blood relatives have come forward to make a claim or have been traced so the money will pass to the state if no claim is made within 12 years, this term can be extended for up to 35 years under special circumstances.
You can check if any of your family members have died and left a valuable estate to which you may be entitled by entering a surname to search for. Any matches will be shown and indicate the name of the deceased, place and date of death (which is not always known.)
- These estates are of people who died intestate in England and Wales only, there are a huge number worldwide where you may have an entitlement.
- No value is given for the estates, nor do we know them, value is only known once a valid claim is lodged.
- There may be one or many people entitled to share in the estate, and for different shares, see the chart family tree entitlement
- You may not know of, or had any contact with other beneficiaries some of whom may be in other countries.
- Your surname or family name may not be the same as the deceased due to marriages over generations.
- Common names such as Smith, Brown, Clark(e) are difficult and complex to trace and without some clear link and proving a valid relationship maybe complex to solve (subsciber to HHA we find out how how)
- The more unusual and rare the deceased's name the chances are much improved.
- It could take many months to untangle a claim and even when a beneficiary is found it could take some further months or even years for larger or more complex cases to administer a payout.
- Joining the HHA as a subscriber can help you learn how to research and lodge a claim yourself, or on behalf of other family members, or indeed set up a lucrative full or part time career inc online live data with email alerts of new unclaimed estates - for full details please click here.......
- No values are guaranteed, our analysis is provided by the BV/TSOL posted information and carries no warranty. Values of estates being claimed are released only when a valid claim has been lodged and accepted by TSOL.
- For details of all current unclaimed estates see http://www.unclaimed-estates.org.uk - use keywords to narrow down by area, or name.- list is updated daily so check back often.
If you are contacted by a Heir Hunter about a possible inheritance please check to ensure that they are members of the HHA or FPAR.. We do not publish a full list of members but will respond to requests from members of the public concerning the validity of any member.
Earn Finders Fees - if you have moving into a new home in recent years you may still be getting post for previous owners or occupiers - some of which may apply to financial assets which belong to the previous occupier or their estate, if they have died - with or without a will.
Or you may know of someone who has died recently without a will, and no obvious next of kin.
The referral service is totally confidential and we handle the entire process of tracing those entitled to the asset, and in due course realise the asset and pay out those entitled.
If you have something to report please use the CONTACT US form below and outline details.
Contact Us : Click Here to send us a private message